Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi,I know i can split a PRI in a various ways, what i would like to know is how can i split the PRI and then push the groups to specific BRI ports.e.g. i have a PRI with 20 lines, i would like to separate it into 4 BRIs and the rest, could i add two ...

One of my customer is complaining that the conversation is clear from US to India, but it is bearable audiable from India to US.please help.

eash by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have Cisco replaced the Voice CIM or is there any software (eg netsims) that will help me practice CVOICE CLI commands?

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having some issues with configuring qos on a pos oc-12 osm blade. It appears that when using mqc, class maps matching dscp 46, protocol ospf and protocol bgp invoke nbar and software switch all the packets that are match. That being said control ...

bgillman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a problem with 7940 ip phonewhenever we power on "invalid application protocol" error comming on universal loader And not a single key functioning

We are in the process of designing a VOIP infrastructure spanning multiple independent organizations in which many phones reside behind routers performing NAT. Currently, our CCMs reside at two Network Operation Centers outside the NAT domains. The...

Hiwe want to deploy voip for multiple location over the mpls lines we have between the multiple location can any body suggest the feasibility and how to do it and any related document and guidance for thatThanks Manish gaur

I have 2811 ruter installed with FXS card. I have a FXO card but since its not supported on 2811, i therefore installed it in 3620. How will i interconnect these routers having FXS card on one router and FXO card on the other??

makif by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes