Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I use a Cisco 2621XM Router with 12.3(11)T6 IOS, NM-HD-2V with VIC2-2FXS and I try to configure the t.37 protocol. Olso, I use a smtp Exchange server for a fax mail server and a fax machine connected in a FXS port. I use the Cisco Configuring documen...

Hi all,Is there any tools/commands available for Cisco 2621XM (2600 series), with which we can measure the voice quality of VOIP and TDM calls. Is it possible to get some statistical information about the voice call.What are the metrics used by Cisco...

dear, I am new in VOIP and facing the following problems in VOIP: Voice breakage Echo Jitter Loss Distortion one-way-voice underwater voice robotic voice voice getting lower and heard less dont just tell me the cause of these problems, kindly tell me...

shabbar99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can pure SIP support video conference function?Somewhere, it mentions SIP does not. Then how do make a video conference by SIP. Co-operate with other protocols?by the way, which codecs does SIP use in the video confernece. I only know that in H.323, ...

Hello all,I am running a VoIP lab and have cisco 7960g configured and working well making outbound and inbound calls plus v-mail, except that I need to configure a 4-digit dialplan in the dialplan.xml file to be able to call other extensions. The cur...

techiegzz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends, I have a link with 2 MB and I have 2 application groups. One group are application that can use all link BW (2mb) and I have other app that runn over tftp protocol; If the first app group use 1.8 MB, this ftp application can use 0.2 MB, i...

Hi all,I need to define incoming and outgoing calls per e1 separately under AS5400HPX platform using related mibs. But i could not find anything in the mib locator about that.Is there anybody who did succeed in this job before ?Thanks in advance.

mbasalp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes