Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,I got problem with call retrying. My Cisco AS5400 connects to Excel switch via E1, i saw many failed calls with same number, same disconnect code, just different one or two seconds in starting time. I want to stop retrying that calls by puttin...

kieunp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Paris telco has onsite and states the BRI line is fine, any ideas? Does Paris telco has auto spid? Do I need a special ISDN cable for use in Paris? Do I have the right hardware ISDN card? Router#show run interface BRI0/2/0 no ip address isdn swit...

I am curious if anyone else has had this problem. My users are experiencing garbled messages, or what sounds like intereference and sometimes cut-outs, when accessing their voicemails. However, it apparently isn't on the voicemail itself because wh...

setshot50 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our customer opens a Call center with Nortel CS1000 ACD, and PBX. They want to integrate voip with this equipments and propose Nortel Passport 8610 switch as the core switch for voip, and data. Can Cisco Cat 6509 fits into this and replace the Nortel...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Please, help me with the next trouble:AS5350 IOS 12.3,How to increase isdn t301 timer ?When i'm trying to isdn t301 1000,the machine does not understand command.How can it be done?

NetMaxKar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents:I am wondering if you somebody could help me understanding the call-flow in two scenarios.Some basic network setup(Planned, not in place yet)We have two sites in Philadelphia, 2 miles apart, and planning to install MPLS VPN between the sites.We...

I have several end user now that are using the cisco softphone. Most of these users are frequent travelers, therefore they have a physical phones in their office. In recent months, we have began to rollout the softphones to our home users. For the mo...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running Unity 4.0(2) with Exchange 2000 as a partner. We need to upgrade to the latest shipping Unity version and reconfigure Unity to communicate with Exchange 2003. Do we need to extend AD schema again? If so, what is the differenc...

andymeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is our traffic diagram: TDM(MF-FGD) ->AS5400(SIP)-> SBC(2), at peak traffic hour, one SBC could be over-loaded, we need come with a solution in AS5400 for traffic failover. the similar solution I have found for H323 is like -voice class h323 1h2...

Now ,the phone can't access voicemail(When I dial voice mail pilot number ,only fast busy tone) . And after I restart unity service ,the unity come to work well . why ?During restart unity service process , the system prompt on web : Error:XML fetch ...

king-1195 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors