Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

It doesn't happen every time but several users are reporting phone freezing when another call comes in while they are on the phone.  We have two UC560's under one roof doing this, one using 3com switches and one using Cisco switches, the two (UC560) ...

I'm reading the documentation for SPA 232D and I see that it supports up to 5 SPA 302D stations.In this project I have 4 floors and we need total of 15 phones: 3 - Basement 5 - Ground     4 - First floor          3 - Second floor          When person...

HiI assume the SPA phones are looking at the UC320w as a time server, however how do i set the time in the box (or the phones), i dont see a location to put a time server in to the UC320w...If it already has one whats the domain its looking at to get...

Issue:I have a uc520 box with 4 ports fxo cards.When some one dial from outside(PSTN CALLER) ,call does not go to voicemail.it goes somewhere for 2 to 3 seconds, like dead air then hung up on me.- I did restart the cue module along...