Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just installed a new UC560 and am ready to convert from our old Panasonic DBS 84 system. The Panasonic is fed by 4 trunk lines that go into two RJ14 trunk connectors. so that each is a Two loop start trunk line plugged into the P...

carlklein by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a general question around how UC560 operates with IP communicator. Below is my sanitized network diagram of the UC system.Key Pointers:1. I am not routing the phone subnet(10.55.32.0) to my firewall or internal LAN because there is no reaso...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to change the default VLAN number for voice to 32 from 100. At the time of apply changes, I get java.lang.nullpointerException error in CCA. If I make changes to the device command line then Cisco would not support + all command line c...

smunzani by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure the t.37 off ramp on a uc540 to send faxes via email or some type of print driver from local pc's? On ramp and off ramp are installed via cca and on ramp routing works great. Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

gmeyer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Please can I raise the following?1. Why doesn't CCA support DNS SRV ?Example. Generic SIP trunk is configured to use outbound proxy of "cisco.proxy.voip.co.uk"CCA fails to carry out an SRV lookup for this record and a. Generates an availability...