Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello!Sorry if questions not for this topic.Sorry if my English is not good.Questions for developers/engineers/programmers of this devices for thoughtful answers.Want to buy SPA122 or SPA3102 but found different answers for my questions from internet...

Hi all, I would like to know whether it's possible to put one of the SPA525G2 hand sets behind one SRP527W at a remote site that can then connect to the main office's UC520W which will also be put behind an SRP527W, or do I have to use a pair ...

Hello,I have a UC540. Im trying to register an iSoftphone Pro Mac softphone client with the UC540. The particular UC540 already has a number of Cisco 7900 series phones registered using the default cisco protocol SCCP and is working with no problems....

Hi all,I have recently updated the UC540 with the latest IOS on software pack 8.6( because i recently faced issue with whole software pack upgrade on UC520) to register 9971 phones. when i started with the following commandsvoice register globalmode ...