Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a UC540 device with Software Pack v.8.6.0 and using CCA v.3.2.1 to do all of my programming (I have never done anything via CLI). I put in this system last Thursday and everything seemed to be running fine till this morning. If someone calls i...

I have a probelm with the SPA525g phone. When you press a dial pad number for longer than .5 seconds, it continues to dial. This is causing mis-dials for one of our customers. I have the same thing happening on our lab system. SPA504G phones do not...

Hello!Sorry if questions not for this topic.Sorry if my English is not good.Questions for developers/engineers/programmers of this devices for thoughtful answers.Want to buy SPA122 or SPA3102 but found different answers for my questions from internet...

Hi all, I would like to know whether it's possible to put one of the SPA525G2 hand sets behind one SRP527W at a remote site that can then connect to the main office's UC520W which will also be put behind an SRP527W, or do I have to use a pair ...

Hello,I have a UC540. Im trying to register an iSoftphone Pro Mac softphone client with the UC540. The particular UC540 already has a number of Cisco 7900 series phones registered using the default cisco protocol SCCP and is working with no problems....