Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello.Here is another issue that I am having. I have correctly setup the Floating Extensions and have given each floating extensions a voicemail box on the system. Whether you are internal or not, if you call into the AA or just dial the extension of...

m.bunt007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We upgraded our UC320W yesterday to the 2.1.0.(22) Release Candidate Firmware to solve some issues we were having with the system and it appears that the firmware did successfully install after going through the procedures however, we canno...

Centautny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client who has several agents in an B-ACD queue on a UC520 and the manager would like to have the ability to hit a button on their phone to listen in to the call for training and call quality.Any ideas on we could accomplish this?  Whisper ...

There is an issue that everyone we have sold a UC always asks for and it seems silly that there is no function or workaround for this (which according to SBSC there is not). What we are trying to accomplish is to have voicemail automatically expire a...

Here is my customer's setup:They have a UC320w & SPA8800, 6 FXO lines coming in. 3 of the lines have a caller ID "Company Group A" and 3 have "Company Group B". Out of thier 15 phones, 8 of them are for Group A and 7 for Group B. When they make outbo...