Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have been trying to find out what the maximum time I could record using live record on a UC520. What is the maximum time in seconds I can set a recording to, and what is the maximum time I could expect to actually achieve if there were no other mes...

dfwright by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to add a guest network and an additional vlan for data for use by a sister company in my sr520/uc520 environment.I am using all defaults on the devices and they are currently fully operational.I need to add a guest network for use with wireles...

HI all,What's the french configuration for BRI?-          Basic 5ESS-          Basic DMS100-          Basic NI-          NTT-          Basic NET3-          Basic 1TR6-          VN3-          Basic QSIGandBearer capability : speech or 3100 HZ or nonea...

I have followed the document 'UC500 and SR500 Secure Router Setup' and it seems simple. I will be needing to setup a system with several vlans (company1 data, company2 data, voice vlan, guest wireless vlan) and I am not sure about the vlan setup.I kn...