cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello people, I have a problem with 5760 web GUI access. I can ping the ip address, I can connect via telnet and ssh to CLI but no access to GUI. Any ideas what could prevent GUI access?

I'm trying to get an SSID to authenticate users using local EAP with LDAP.  The customer doesn't want to use a RADIUS server.  I've got the LDAP server configured and when I do a debug aaa ldap enable I can see a successful bind, but the authenticati...

With over 500 retail store maps to put into Prime it would be nice is a future version of Prime would allow the creation of additional hierarchies beyond system campus and root.  This way I could organize the maps along our organizational structure a...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm getting high latency in my WLAN after deploying 2504 controller with 2504 HA:Since, primary secondary fail-over is working I guess the configuration should be okay.This is the case:While connecting only Primary controller there is no laten...

bepeen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the options for licensing ISE 1.4 when upgrading from 1.2?  I am confused with Advanced versus Plus and APEX.  Did Advanced go away and get replaced by both Plus and APEX?  In order to get the same features as Advanced to you need Plus and A...

pswright1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!! I got some doubts about the WLC upgrade. With some differents versions of WLC ( 7.6, 8.0 , 8.1 ) when i finished updating the WLC, something wrong happen with the FLEXCONNECT APS : The access points in FLEXCONNECT MODE does not return to t...

Hi, tpc performs separately for a and b and channel selected how does it work together ?for example if 802.11a does not require a power down and 802.11b require a power down ? Thanks

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wireless network infrastructure that is controlled by two WLC 5508s, Prime NCS and ISE. I have two networks for my users, an employee network and a student network. I started publishing the information for these networks via a group policy a...

kknuckles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I am reading the details here correctly (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise-networks/connected-mobile-experiences/guide-c07-734430.html) if I simply want to track wifi interferers I do not need a license for CMX. However...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card