cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear members, I am having an issue with priming the 2700 series AP's. They are already joined to the wlc and I can even browse the Internet. When using the Airprovision App to prime the AP's I can see that "location (null)" when the app logs into the...

Hey, does anyone have idea when will Cisco Hyperlocation modules be available? I watched some webinair, and in there were hint that if would go live in Q2 of this calendar year.I would like to know if someone has more accurate guess and also what is ...

At one of our location we have Cisco SF500 switches. Recently we installed a primary and a backup WLC 2504 and some 2702 AP's. The back-up WLC is connected to a Cisco 2960x and works fine (This is also our default setup for all locations) But the pri...

rplenter by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can intenal  dhcp pool can be created at cisco 1800 series AP ? so that clients can get ip from wlc instead from firewall or external dhcp server..?

manzeel by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  I have configured a 2504 WLC with 25 APs as a basic configuration prior configuring it for advance use. I'm just trying to test all functionalities before going live with the system. My setup is regular and simple. and i have made a success c...

Hi Guys, need to know how to configure the 1532e AP's to a point to mulitpoint. We do not have a controller and will use them as autonomous. What configurations do I need to do on the AP and on the switch interfaces ? Can someone jot down the step by...

khan300 by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just set up a 3602I AP with an RM3000AC 802.11ac module and a WLC 2504. Now my ac capable clients are reporting 400 mbps connected to the 5 GHz ac. The thing is these same devices reported more than 800 mbps before when connected to an ac consumer ...

tresdodi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The specs sheet for the 802.11ac module AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 does mention CleanAir. However, I have this module inserted into an AP AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 controlled by a WLC AIR-CT2504-5-K9 and the ac radio is showing as not CleanAir capable. Is this a limi...

tresdodi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card