Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need help to understand how snmp monitoring works when we have WLC in the networking.Before the WLC 5508 instalation, we had the Nagios monitoring each Access Point in the networking. Today, the Nagios still monitoring the networking, but the Na...

Hello Team,Currently I have 6 wireless access points of CISCO model no. WAP 321.All of them have MAC Based Protection & using same SSID's. I need to replicate the one access point's mac id's & other settings to another WAP 321.Kindly support us to ad...

it by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anyone happen to know if an SNMP MIB/OID exists for the Flexconnect configuration on a WLC?  Specifically I'm looking to return the name of the Flexconnect Group that a particular AP is a member of.  I've accomplished this for the AP group, b...

I recently upgraded to PI 2.2. Now where the heck do you create a new WLAN? I tried configuration/network devices/wlc/my controller, select controller, then configure, but there is no WLAN. Am I missing a step. I really wish they documented major cha...

bret by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have two WLCs,The primary WLC mode 5508 ,running code is 7.4.100.60, The secondary WLC mode 4402,running code is 7.0.230.0.When ap working on 5508 wlc,it use flexconnect mode, when ap working on 4402, it will h-reap modeap mode:1242、1142.quest...

Hi.i'm using Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2 in a wireless enviorement with controllers and MSE(WIPS licensed)I configured a syslog server and for that i am getting  thounsoend of not interesting messeges.i am wondering if is it possible to control th...

moti haim by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an older SSID using LEAP (we are scheduled to migrate away from this BTW, but not soon enough) and existing Apple client devices who upgraded to iOS 8 are having authentication issues.Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same is...

Hello!I have bought 2 Cisco Aironet 1550 Series in order to create a large hotspot area.I want to support with internet access about 100 smartphone clients per AP. Two APs has to connect together as WDS  or MESH mode.I am also without any experience ...

hoxhairvi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lobby Ambassador users are creating new wireless guest users, they have the possibility to select the End Time of the guest account.The issue is that we want to use Prime globally for that but the server is located in the USA.  A European Lobby Ambas...

hi dear friendi have a AIR-LAP1142N-e-k9 and i reseted it to factory setting(this way : Step 1 Disconnect power (the power jack for external power or the Ethernet cable for in-line power) from the access point.Step 2 Press and hold the MODE button wh...