cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to add floor plans using Prime infrastructure does anyone know of a document or website that shows how to do this? I have MSE installed.Thanks!

Ramon2229 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,my customer is using ISE 1.3 and its sponsor portal to create guest tickets.Because we are in Switzerland the tickets should appear also in German language.On the screen, the language on the tickets seems to be pure German but on the ...

rhub by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, I have configured WLC 2504 to assign channel 1,6 and 11 in 802.11b/g/n DCA . However WLC assign to all access point only channel 1.Channel Assignment Methot has been chosen as Automatic.Any ideas why WLC behavior like that.  I am looking for y...

cem.erman by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloNeed some help on Cisco WLC 5508, clients get into "excluded" status after 5 wrong attempts, after that I have to manually select and move them from excluded to "associated".Question is how to automate this process, on time basis, ie client shou...

Hi, How can I generate a custom report which includes Switch port details where the APs are connected to via PI 2.1? We've WLC running on 8.1 and 250 of 3702 Access Points. The goal is to have unique configuration across all  switch ports where APs a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card