cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Don’t miss this inside look at the all-new Cisco Aironet 1850 Series access point, uniquely built to meet the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard. See how to get better coverage and performance with this groundbreaking solution, and what it can mean for your or...

lmarcyes by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi together, i have a problem with my wireless mobility configuration.The Mobility Controller show messages that the wireless mobility agent is not up to date and the configuration is not transfered. following message appears:Description: 1 cmm Confi...

hello i have AIR-CAP3502with ap3g1-k9w7-xx.153-3.JAB  i set two lanRadio0-802.11N2.4GHzand Radio1-802.11N5GHz dhcp is from routeri can connect to it with laptops but I can not connect to it with a smartphone (galaxy s3 ,galaxy s4, galaxy note 3, gala...

muki30001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario Home      -- >        Controller       -- >       Internal networkCAP702W              2504 WLC            We can trunk all the wireless traffic (CAPWAP) from Home network to Controller which is in the office. is there any way that we can tr...

SAU KOO by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Domain name on WLC

Hi Guys, If I want my access points to discover wlc using dns, do I need to define the domain name on the wlc (I cannot find the option to define this however i have already specified this in the dhcp server option 15 FYI in our environment we have s...

I have over 100 * WLC 2504s that will all need different adder license counts applied. Staging will be configuring the WLCs before sending out to remote sites.How can the adder licenses be staged before sending out? Through console?

ROB ADAMS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am using cisco Wlc 5760 and core switch 4948 and access switch 2960in Wlc these logs are showingController#sh ap summary Number of APs: 0Global AP User Name: Not configuredGlobal AP Dot1x User Name: Not configured Controller# Controller#*Aug 11 ...

the wireless environment is very bad in my office , but the wired ping is pretty good.my wireless channels are assigned by WLC5508. please help me with the issue. and AP is 3702I and 1142N 

Dars.I have main and DR sites (2 WLC for each on) and also branches . WLC 5508 . I am asking about the AP in the main and DR .what is the best deployment for . Does the  FlexConnect recommended or CAPWAPP ? Making the AP in the main  CAPWAPP to the W...

RKha by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card