Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,  when i use debug capwap errors enable this appersspamApTask5: Feb 05 12:31:52.003: [SA] f8:4f:57:bc:64:e0 ApModel: AIR-CAP2602E-E-K9*spamApTask5: Feb 05 12:31:52.003: [SA] f8:4f:57:bc:64:e0 ApModel: AIR-CAP2602E-E-K9*spamApTask4: Feb 05 12:31...

Hi All, I am facing an issue with our AP. We have following software versions WLC  Software Version 7.4.121.0AP1    IOS Version 12.4(25e)JAM3AP2    IOS Version 15.2(2)JB3As per Cisco documents, WLC software is compatible with both AP's IOS version. B...

Hi all, I have a very  basic question, how Lightweight access point work after joining WLC. when client will connect to AP after successful authentication how client device will work, every time when traffic for that client have to pass from WLC or n...

Hi,One question regarding to add a device / WLC Controller  into NCS 2.0. I done this in the past with NCS 1.3 without problems but now I don´t know why but if I add a device into the NCS 2.0  I get the the message CLI Failure /  timeout.I doublechec...

alex.roth by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP Group

I'm having issues with a newly created AP group. There will only be one AP in this group and will be placed at a small branch office. I've successfully created the WLC interface, SSID etc and can connect to the SSID, obtain an IP address from that VL...

Hi all,We have a scenario, we have cisco 2504 wireless controller in our network with 75 access point. Now we want to add more Access Point for that we have to add wireless controller but now question is how?How access points will be added to wireles...

We are currently getting the attached error message when trying to establish a VPN connection with the anyconnect client in Google Chrome.  Can someone please help us with the solution?  We are not getting the security pop up to launch the Sun Java a...

I have an Cisco Prime infrastructure with a 2.1.1 version, I created a new campus, a new building, a new floor after that i want to add access point in one floor i can add 4 access ponit but in other one floor I add first 3 access points successful b...

Hi,I've spent some time reading about QoS in Wireless but can't get my head around a few things. QoS is a confusing subject.In the WLANs -> Edit WLAN you can set a QoS profile, from Bronze to Platinum, as shown in the picture. 1) Does this level tag ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card