Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Could anyone please advise  steps required to upgrade Cisco wiSM1 loaded with Cisco Wireless LAN Controller version 7.0.116 to  version Release 7.0.251.2.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/release/notes/crn70mr6.html#pgfI...

Currently have AnyConnect deployed within a med size office.  We would like to add another location within the drop down menu for the Cisco AnyConnect Mobilty Client.  Is it possible to push this new location out to all users that currently have Mobi...

amcinnis1 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Test case scenario : STA-AP Concurrent test case.1. STAUT interface of CSR-DUT connected to Cisco-AP1252AG and T.P Ref Station Atheros-9462 connected to APUT-CSR.2. Run Rx traffic between Cisco-AP1252AG to STAUT-CSR and Atheros to APUT-CSR ( i,e ...

Currently i am using AIR-CT5508-100-K9 in my company and now we are planning  to go for HA mode, can i go with AIR-CT5508-12-K9 or i need to order a unit with minimum of 50 licenses.

As the AP602 has gone EoS and the AP702 doesn't appear to support OfficeExtend, are there any thoughts on neat solutions for customers who need the extra ports, desk mounting features that the AP600 provided. For customers using OfficeExtend, having ...

Hello All,In ISE we tried adding active directory but it failed (ISE & AD Integration). Still there was another option in ISE like LDAP and we added the identity stores. Now with the below security feature,a client can get authentication through LDAP...

Hi Guys,What configuration should I use in order to configure HA using 2x Cisco WLC 2504 ? - Do I need to have licenses for 2x Controllers ? I have only one WLC with license installed.   At the moment I have the following scenario below. AIR-CT2504-K...

I need help. I'm trying to configure virtual WLC for EAP-TLS authentication. I configured that, but I don't know where I can set CRL (certificate revocation list) or OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol). I must to use this technolodgy for deny ...

Good day people, I have a question regarding license in a wireless controller.We have 2 AIR-CT5508-K9 Controllers with both a license for 100 AP.I want to add in both an extra license of 100AP.My question is, if i purchase these license can i just ad...

Experts need your comments for a solution here.I have my wireless network with controller based in admin building, however, I am looking to deploy an standalone Access Point to connect the network on other building and my wireless clients can connect...

Hey All, We have a controller with multiple remote AP's connected to it.  A couple of the AP's are at branch offices connected to very low quality DSL connections (which is all that is available) and because of this those AP's cut SNMP traps constant...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: