cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a network of 3 camera connected to DVR (SAMSUNG) and the DVR is connected to 4G modem and and 4g modem to internet. So only i should access the video walls from my iphone or other smart devices and np other person should access it. So what i ...

Hello, I have a problem with my controller 5760 for doing mobility anchor . The users get address with DHCP from the controller anchor a cisco 5508 but the authentication page (http:1.1.1.1/login.html )  doesn't display . The tunnel is up between the...

Hi,Trying to predownload firmware 7.6.130.0 on APs, I've a bunch of AP on which it doesn't work (neither to the backup image nor the primary one). The status is failed. The wlc is running 7.4.130 as the active image and 7.6.130.0 when it will be rebo...

theophile by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I need to install a Web Auth bundle and when I download the file from cisco's webpage, its a .zip, but the WLC asks for a .tar file, so I converted it to a .tar and tried again but then it said file was too big.Can someone please instruct me on ...

Hello, Good day to you all. I would like to know anyone can advise or guide me on:1)Can I set with Stealth Mode for Cisco AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9 model WAP in standalone scenario (without Controller). Is it possible in the first place? 2) Can I set 2 SSID ...

Hello guys,It's not a first time when I heard about this.Customer wants to have a ticketing system integrated with their wireless network for the guest users. But as I know, Cisco has just "WebAuth" with LobbyAdministrator functionality. It's not the...

EvaldasOu by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my new 1602I-A-K9 software version 15.2(2)JB2 when I put in 1645 or 1812 as Authentication Port for a Radius Server it pops up with WEB page can not be found and leaves the Authentication Port blank when I go back to it.

diek by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I also posted this in IP Telephony. Not sure which section is more appropriate for my problem, but I really need help here. I have an odd problem.I have a 7921, which registers as it should in an CUCME 8.6 environment.4 ephones, (3) 7975G and (1) 792...

hi all, I have wireless LAN network and when i transfer a file to or from a server in my wireless LAN i face a delay.i tried to ping -t this server and the delay was from 4 to 5 msec and sometimes reached 80mseci have only one controller  please advi...

Hello, What would be the securest (and cheapest), way to setup a "Guest" WLAN simultaneously with the "Corporate" WLAN? In my own opinion, the securest way isn't the cheapest by far.  Because, in my own opinion, it would be best to segregate the WLAN...

Hii All, i want to configure failover/balancing in wireless device.( we want to run 2 parellel link if one is down then 2nd will start automatically and work is go on contins....)

rockey by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sir, I have WLC5508 with software AIR-CT5500-K9-7-4-121-0.aes and have the following error message for a laptop. ==================================================================*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_4: Nov 06 15:34:09.313: #DOT1X-3-INVALID_WPA_KEY_MSG_...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card