cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is this enough security?

Hello,I have currently setup a 2106 controller with 1100 series AP's the authentication is done via radius and IAS. The certificate is installed on the domain laptops and when I connect wireless it shows up as WPA2 (Peap). As I take it you need the c...

mlege967 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mac flapping

Two clients (PC's) -> 2960 -> WGB (1242) -> LWAPP (1131) -> 4505 -> WLCI have two clients (Fa0/1 & Fa0/5) on a 2960 switch and one WGB (1242) connected on Gi0/1 of the same switch. The WGB thats connected to my switch and supports my two clients conn...

Resolved! Bytes Received/Packet received in CPI report

Hey guys,I am working on a  client session report in Prime infrastructure and dont understand tthis report coloumsHeader 1Header 2Header 3Header 4Header 5Bytes receivedBytes sendPacket receivedPacket sendData retries1892332393113790Can any one tell m...

Resolved! WLC 5508 & OEAP & HREAP AP & AP Policies

Hi,One questio regarding the settings for the AP Policies together with OEAP !I´m using right now a WLC 5508 as a Flexconnect & OEAP Controller into our DMZ.Now I´m thinking  about to use the feature  "AP Policies"  for my OEAP that only OEAP with in...

alex.roth by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC2106 and External Radius Server

I have a linux freeradius running fine.I have a WLC2106 configured and running fine.I have created a Wlan and I am trying to have authentication done by linux freeradius server, but controller even try to reach radius server.Any sugestion?TksRosaFirs...

AP Controller IP DHCP Problem

Dear all,its not my first config or location but with the 2600 I have now a problem.Any ideas?*Mar  1 00:17:04.255: %CAPWAP-3-DHCP_RENEW: Could not discover WLC using DHCP IP. Renewing DHCP IP.*Mar  1 00:17:07.327: %DHCP-6-ADDRESS_ASSIGN: Interface B...

WLC, Bonjour, Airprint in diffrent SSID

Hi,I have two wlc 5508 version 7.5.102.0. one foreign and one anchor.the APs are connectet to the foreign wlc.foreign wlc has a tunnel to anchor wlc. On Anchor, I creat the SSIDs and there are breakout to internet.I use an apple iPad and HP MFP 276 A...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: