cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello all,When I change an IP address of an access-point with NCS, then the radios are disabled.Configuring directly on the controller keeps the radios on.Cisco Prime NCS  Version : 1.1.1.24WLC 5508 Version 7.0.240.0AIR-CAP3502E-E-K9Does anyone recog...

I have 2 BR1310G APS configured for bridge mode to extend a LAN between two buildings. The setup worked for 3 years flawlessly. One day, they started having network problems across the bridge. Pinging across the bridge shows time-o...

Hi there,In my enterprise we have 3 Cisco Access Points connected one is 1250 Series and two are 1140 series. But none of them are displaying the name of the client associated to it, if a client is a andriod, iphone, laptop etc. What shall i do to ge...

For voice application Cisco recommends disabling packet aggregation, How i can disable this ? and there are some limitation after disabling ? this is the command :config {802.11a | 802.11b} 11nsupport {a-mpdu | a-msdu} tx priority {0-7 | all} {enable...

Hi AllHas anyone any experience of using a Cisco 5508 controller (code version 7.4.100.0) with an ACS appliance running version 4.1 or 4.2?I've found that the ACS constantly reports a 'Bad request from NAS' (Invalid message authenticator in EAP reque...

We have a WLC 5500 apliance, but i have a problem, the APs have a administrative IP in a diferent segment, only conected to WLC the AP have same segment of the management interface, the 5500 don´t have APmanager interface.How configurate the WLC to c...

So I have a 4402 and I have configured the WPA to use a Hex PSK using 64-bit. I type in 64 1's for example and click apply. When I go back into the WLAN it is set as ACSII not HEX. Any ideas? Is this a security feature?

nshoe18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.My company is looking to invest into a supplier of wifi survey tools.I have used airmagnet survey pro and I like it.. But it is rather expensive.My collegue then found netspot, it's for Mac OS only, I did a fast trial of it of it and perfor...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes