cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Recently i implanted the AP SSO in WiSM2 and it is working fine in my client and the modules are in the 6500 in VSS configuration.I have another environment with 7500 where the client have two 7500 very distant one from another.In this situatio...

Hi,I have a site with 3 AP. all of them are 1042N model.I created a new map for this site, and the heat map is shown. the problem is that no client displayed on the map. This error came up on the location server event log - Failed to create heat map ...

Dear Al,Can anyone explain site survey for the existing setup..? As per my understanding, we need to do active survey for the first time to find the coverage holes and the second time to overcome the issues by new RF planning/adjusting the AP locatio...

Hi! There is a question about an aggressive load balancing. In this mechanism will work Intra-Controller Roaming? Does balancing with associated clients or it only happens when you connect to an access point?

Currently the NMS programs to check ping how to manage the wireless AP as a floor monitor.NMS programs determined to be multiple AP is down.WLC log -->  "Access point 'apft-2f-2' associated with controller 'WLC_1' draws low power from EthernetFailure...

Hello Guys Again me I hope you can help me as wellI'm working with five SSID's they're using WPA2 with PSK, I wanto to migrate to 802.1x Authentication so I'm goin to set a ACS RADIUS.I have some remote offices and they're working with WPA2 and PSKM...

Hello Team;                  I have a local controller and guest controller running with 7.0.235.0 and WCS running with 7.0.172.0. I am able to get the client count report from the local controller with the number of clients , but the client count re...

Hello,I have a couple of question regarding office extend deployment. We have an existing WLC 5508 with 30 access points; now we’d like to deploy 3 offices extend antennas in home offices, to provide the same SSID as in the main office. We got a WLC ...

Hi,I have problem with one of our 881W with the wireless access point. Approximately every two weeks the wireless netwok stop working. If I log in and run "sh ip int brief" I get this:Dot11Radio0                unassigned      YES NVRAM  reset       ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card