cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI have a customer who wants to have the PC wireless NIC card disabled if an ethernet cable is plugged into the PC and is active.Does anyone know if this is possible or if there wireless client utilities that do this?Thanks as always.Roger

Hi Guys,we have a cosmetic problem with our WCS.We can not save the changing direction of the antenna up or down in Wireless Control System System?If we change the Elevation value from "down" to "up" an click on "save", the old value "down" will be p...

ch.koeber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,we´re trying to configure web auth fo wireless users using WLC and ACS.About that, is it possible to make a website for the users to change their password whenever they want? Does Cisco have any tool for this?Thanks

Hello,I have setup LAG for one of our 5508 controllers and have connected 4 of the 8 ethernet ports to a 4507 switch. After configuring 2 port channels on the switch we are receiving a host flapping error between the port channels and it seems to be ...

Hello,we are  using CUCMBE 7.1.5.. I did firmware upgrade to 7921 from 1.3.3 to 1.4.1  but there was some bugs so i have downgraded to 1.3.3. There are 20 7921 almost all phone iis baak to 1.3.3 but there are two phones hasnot been downgrade to 1.3.3...

esis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes