cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have deployed a number of AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 access points at a site, but I have an issue where all access point have defaulted to Channel 1.  I have set the perameters on the Lightweight AP Template correctly to allow dinamic power and channel sele...

HiWe currently have an issue where we are trying to set up the guest NAC as a hotspot device, so users can sign up without the need of a "sponsor".However the guest network is not routed in our core, so the users cannot access the Guest server direct...

Hi thereI have an access point AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 running IOS  C1240 Software (C1240-K9W7-M), Version 12.4(3g)JA.Firstly, I can see the access point in my cdp neigh table on my switch to which the AP is connected to but I cannot ping the IP address o...

Hi All, This looks like an easy task but I cant get it to work. We moved an AP from one room to another one and now it is not broadcasting the SSIDs. The AP is an 1131 AG. The front unit led is solid red(before it was blue), the ethernet led is green...

SSID to Broadcast or not to Broadcast.I know how each option works but which option should be used in a corporate environment. I'm sure there are viable reasons to use both but i guess i'm looking for best/standards practices.Thanks,Tim

Hi all,i have installed a 4404 (6.0.199.4) and almost 50 APs 1142N.It is a big warehouse with several rooms.There is no problem with coverage, i have performed a site survey.But, the problem are the channels.When i use DCA and channels 1,6,11 there a...

dwtcp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, When I uploaded IOS on the 1310, many O characters were appeared :extracting c1310-k9w7-mx.123-7.JA3/html/level/15/ap_services_stp.shtml.gz (7017 bytes)!!extracting c1310-k9w7-mx.123-7.JA3/html/level/15/ap_stationview-client_ltest.shtml.gz...

Hi All, I have a query in the configuration. Please comment on the same.Please find the below configuration. The two controllers are having two internal DHCP servers with the same range in LAN (enx1,enx2).but i have specified which is primary DHCP se...

Hi. Can you please confirm if the Cisco Power Injector (AIR-PWRINJ3=) is compatible with the 541n AP ? I find info about compatility with other AP models but didn't find any related with this SMB model. If isn't compatible can you please suggest anot...

Resolved! Which EAP to use

I am looking for the best EAP method to use for a diverse environment where end clients will be a mixture of Windows XP, Windows 7 and iPad devices.  I would like to use one SSID and security method for all devices.  Microsoft AD 2008R2 is the back e...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card