cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a point to point link of 9.27 km using 1410 bridges and AIR-ANT58G28SDA-N antennas as per the documentation that would be an easy to deploy link and it should work at 54 Mbps, eventhough it drops the link, it's so slow and the power measurm...

I have two controllers and am getting the following errors - version 5.3(5).CNYNYC82-WLC-2,50020,Mobility: The number of peers is less than the total number of loaded controllers in the config file. It is strongly suggested to load all controllers in...

cbradt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Everything had been running fine for a month or so...  Just recently, I began receiving critical messages from the WLC saying that the AP went down...  In the logs, I find the following for everytime I received such an e-mail:*spamReceiveTask: Jun  1...

hgrossman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a method for finding, in a decently readable way (i.e., not "show run-config" or "show access-point-config") a list of all access points' primary, secondary, and tertiary controller preferences? A certain report from WCS, a script, a command...

m.glosson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We are using a Cisco Wireless Network with WLC 5500 (6.0.199.0) and AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 Access Points.Our Call-Center reported several problems with WLAN-Phones having interruptions on calls. First i checked the "site investigation" status on ...

Does anyone know if there is an upgrade path from the WLAN 4402 to WLAN 5508? OR A proceedure to get the AP's to join the new WLAN?  We currently are using a WLAN 4402-50 and have maxed it out. We are plannning on purchasing a 5508 with 250 licenses,...

tbulliard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking for a solution (WLC 4400) which enables employees to browse to a custom made webpage, where they can create an account for company vistors to access the internet. It's important for the employees not use any login credentials, they arr...

Resolved! Cisco WCS

Hi,we are gong to deploy a wireless access points on a few sites. We need to find the coverage so that we can place the access points on the right place. We need to do this for a number of sites and a professional survey for each would be expensive. ...

Hi, I would like collect information from Access Points using SNMP. My application to do a snmp get for each device.These APs are connected with a WLC and this WLC has the SNMP credentials to read/write configured. Is possible replicate the SNMP conf...

Hi,I have a question concerning 3G band locking on a Cisco 881G, for several routers we see that the router locks on th GPRS band although  UMTS/WCDMA is available. This is for me the first strange item, I would think that the routers locks on a bett...