Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! AIR-CABs doubt!!!

Hello everybody,I am facing a wifi project and have to connect the following items,- An AIR-BRG1310G-E-K9-R AP to an AIR-ANT24120 antenna- Two AIR-BR1310-E-K9-R to their AIR-ANT1949 antennas,I do not know which cable to use in both cases. I have seen...

In the wiki documentation I found thisWireless B :- modulation: DSSS- indoor range 38 m- outdoor range 140 mdata rates: 5.5, 11 mbitsWireless G:- modulation: DSSS, OFDM- indoor range 38 m- outdoor range 140 mdata rates: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 M...

Hi!I want to get rid of the certificate warning for my guest users using webauthentication. With my 2100 controller i have the option to upload a trusted certificate but can´t find anything on this controller.Is it even possible on this controller?

Hello All,I am looking for deploying wireless network in my ongoing project, I would like to know what should be my primary task to come closer to a Cisco solution.How can I get the coverage details approx? Can someone give me a best practise to foll...

We want to add 1522 LAP to our mesh network, we used WLC4402 with software released 4.2.207 and LAP1510 mesh network.For compatibility both of LAP type we should downgrade WLC to 4.1.192.22M or 4.1.192.35M (Which Software released correct for this pl...

mimidi209 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured dhcp server on the Aironet 1242AG. There are two SSID's on the Aironet how can I bind this dhcp server to one of the SSID's so all the clients authenticating to this SSID will get their IP from the DHCP server that I configured on the A...

My config is an autonomous 1124N running 12.4 configured by CLI. Attached is the config I've built so far.Due to the fact that this AP did not ship with a power adaptor and I have no power injector and that the only power I have is from a ASA 5505 th...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a 5 story building where every floor's layout is pretty much the same.  i have deployed APs already to every floor and have wireless working, but i'm usign a demo of wcs now to try to figure out how to increase my quality as i have some spott...

bdial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to exclude mobile devices from joining a WLAN configured for PEAP-MSCHAPv2 if they have a valid username and password?  Specifically we want to prevent iPhones, iPods, iPads, and iWhatevers from joining the network.  An example b...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card