Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody,Can you please tell me whether Cisco 1242 Access Point is having Internal Antenna or i have to connect External Antenna?How to determine whether the AP is having internal antenna or not and how to find the value of the Internal antenna?P...

Hi,I have a LAP-1142 connected to a 3750G-24PS. The switch says that it granted power @ 15.4w. However, when the AP boots it gives me this message and never finds a controller. I have upgraded the code on the switch to 122-50.SE2, and the AP is righ...

I'm using a AIR-BR1310-E-K9-R as ROOT and 5 NON ROOTS type (AIR-BR1310-E-K9).Im looking for a default config to setup a wireless PTMP link between the ROOT and the NON ROOTS. To make this wireless connection i'm using an AIR-ANT2506

Hi I have a 3750 Controller with 1510 access points. I have 1 access point that will not join. I think it was configured as a remote with a fixed IP address but I don't know what that address is, and I think that it is not the right subnet. I thin...

lpassmore by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small WLAN, that I am upgrading with a managed switch (Alcatel OA 4012). I have 4 1120B APs and many 1220B/1231G APs. They work with the power injector, but this switch supports POE. I don't find the "power negotiation" settings in the W...

churcht39 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless newbie here and hopefully someone can help me answer this.Currently, we use Cisco wireless 1130 AP with EAP-FAST to Cisco ACS 3.2 with username and password authentication. All is working well. We have another Cisco ACS 4.2 on a separate ser...

jliscano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been getting this alarm in WCS:Radius server '192.168.100.219'(port 1813) is deactivated.I checked and everything and it looks fine , the radius server is still shows enable and functional.Any idea what could this be??THank youVic

Hi,I have two 1242s making a 5GHz 'link/WGB' and then LWAPP access point behind the WGB. The link keeps losing connection every now and then. I debugged the WGB and the following log keeps popping up:'parent lost: Received deauthenticate (2) not vali...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card