Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to configure my first AP1200 (AP1231G-A-K9) and can get the ethernet link up. At first the link would not autonegotiate to my switch so I had to manually set the speed (100) and duplex (full) on the fastethernet0 port. After doing that ...

rayscue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to figure out a future migration path from 802.11b to 802.11whatever. We currently have a few Aironet 350 802.11b Access Points, and now that we're moving to the 1200 model what is the best strategy for integrating these new devices, an...

m1c by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I set up a 1300 series as an AP to associate to a work group 1300 bridge, a client and another 1300 non root bridge?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an environment that has a lot of radio noise. Some from signals bouncing around in a manufacturing environment and another site where we have neighbors who are using the same 11b channels of 1,6 & 11. I'd like to tune the RTS settings in order...

jreed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following configuration on a CISCO AP 1100!version 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname OLS!clock timezone EST -5clock summer-time EDT recurringip ...

scuba79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We have a couple of G and B radios access-points (1200 series) in 2 buildings. I want to use WDS only for the infrastructure and will have the clients to authenticate the way they do now. They authenticate directly against a radius server (eap...

I'm like really knew at this, so I hope someone will be kind enough to helpBridge 1 -----------------Bridge 2====Bridge4-----------------------Bridge 3 Root Non-root/client Root Non-root/client Bridge 1 has a IP of 10.0.0.1 and a gateway of 67.0.0.1S...

lodoss24 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know if it is possible to restrict IP access across an AP by passing back access lists, or names of access-lists in 802.1x authenticated connections?I know this is common enough on RAS, switches and VPN enbpoints but does anybody know of...

djoconnor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ap1220running ios configured as a local radius server. The problem I am have is that my leap will fail 75% on the radius server telling me that my password is invalid but if i use leap manual it works fine.

Hello,I have installed a wlan infrastructure with Cisco AP 1200 and Orinoco client adapters. We have one ACS that uses LEAP to authenticate the clients. In the case that the ACS loses connectivity with the network, the clients can still work normally...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card