cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

The config file below is guaranteed to work.I have an ACS 3.0 server doing the MAC Authentication. So you have to take the MAC address that you want to allow, throw the MAC in the user name and password fields in the ACS and just load the AP with con...

gilmo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at possibly using Cisco 1300 series bridges for mobile vehicle use to connect to other 1300 Bridges on towers. I thought this might be a way to save some money over the more expendive and custom build 3200 wireless routers. The only is...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have AP1121G, working with PEAP-GTC authentication.The authentication proccess is working fine but we are unable to automatically get an IP address from the DHCP server, we have to perform an ipconfig/renew in order to have it.We try to conf...

We have successfully configured an AP as WDS and registered infrastructue Access Points. The WLSE has also successfully been authenticated by the WDS AP. My problem is when I move the WLSE onto a different subnet it looses the connection. I understan...

Dear Sir,My symbol scanner cannot get connected to this access point. The AP has the following status which I managed to captured and did a comparison with another access point.Failed association to AP,Under AP radio:internal advanced, Requested Stat...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This site has 8 APs, they are all running default conf with the latest ios based sofware. its work fine to a certain degree. you can roam between them all fine, with all our PDA's. there is no WEP or anything else running to keep it simple. The PDA's...

blaaberg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many frequencies are used in OFDM? And howdoes this modulation relate to Spread Spectrum.I mean what's the spreading factor gained withOFDM vs. DSSS? If there are only 2 carriers, canOFDM really be classified as "Spread Spectrum"?

We have put the Wireless LAN AP 340 in a different VLAN. The clients are able to connect and access the network even in different VLANs but cannot browse the network using the My Network Places -> Entire Network.Is there any way that WLAN clients can...

I have two 1310g bridges in a point to point configuration, one root and the other non-root. How do I measure the signal strength between them, I am looking for something like the ACU utility which shows signal strength from an AP to the laptop.Other...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,What is the command to use roaming layer 3 in ap1200.i've 2 different subnet. 1 ap which have 192.168.2.0 and the other 192.168.3.0what i want that the client from 192.168.3.0 can connect to 192.168.2.0 without disconnected.thank for ur help.

The message above appears in the log event for a specific user.This message is followed by (the next day at the same time):A Information Interface Dot11Radio0, StationPIG6SM 0040.96a1.e856 Associated KEY_MGMT[NONE]and by (the next day at the same tim...

nidiri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card