cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

With LEAP, a session key is used. Cisco docs point out, that after the authentication phase, the session key is distributed from the RADIUS Server to the AP and Client.Does this mean, that the session key is transmitted in cleartext?I would be very h...

reinke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Has anyone tried using the WLSE Security Policies? There is no information in the WLSE User Guide as to what configs they check. The Policies are checked via SNMP. By doing a tcpdump of the WLSE traffic I've managed to figure out which OIDs the...

s.vautour by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 350 bridge and am trying to utilize it to connect a site with their wireless ISP. The ISP has given me one IP address and I wanted to place that on the Radio side of the bridge and a private network on the ehternet side of the bridge and be ...

rfulgram by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just installed 2 350 Bridges about 150 yards apart. We are experiencing some throughput issues. The thing that bothers me, if I ping the bridge that is plugged into the wired side from a PC that is plugged into the wired side, I see a large...

c-wilkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloWhen i order a 1100 AP with this ref: (AIR-AP1121G-E-K9), do i need to order the power supply (AIR-PWR-A=) supparently ? or is it shipped automatically with the AP?

Hi, We have a setup of around 15 Nos of AP1200 running IOS 12.01T1,with 802.1x - PEAP enabled. The problem we are facing is when we do some changes in configuration like adding a new vlan on one AP and try distributing the configu...

jagadishs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several 1100 series access points with multiple ssid/vlans configured on each. We have not been able to get any of our clients to connect to a non-broadcast ssid regardless of the security settings, as soon as we change that ssid to broadcas...

rfrost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an aironet AP that is atleast 3 years old. I just bought a Netgear Wireless Router. Will thie Aironet AP be able to connect with my Netgear router within the same wireless network?

kgbsd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have ap1100 with the latest ios version 12.2(13)JA3,i think that there is a bug with this version and the older version too...when i query with mib browser .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.273.1.1.2.1.1.1 i get a big number.(4294967295) instead of the actual nu...

amisu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the thing.I need to connect 150 PCs in a new building which is 25 mts away, those 150 are in the same floor.[How many AP's (aironet350) should I use for those 150? Considering that all those 150 could be in use at the same time.I cannot use w...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hellocan PCI 802.11b adapter (AIR-PCI352) be connected to AP1100.if yes, why is there only one ref, however with a/b/g adapters there is a reference for ETSI, FCC, ...does FCC support 100mW transmission power?thxs

Hi,I've installed 6 AP1200's in an apt building to provide everyone with internet access. Some of the users are complaining that the service goes on and off at peak times. I'm new to these Cisco APs but I don't think this should be happening especial...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card