cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone have any experience using a USB adapter with a Cisco AP? I've seen alot of models out there, but since Cisco does not make one--we have to go with a non-Cisco radio. We will use WEP for security.Any real-life experiences would be greatly app...

airlink by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have three 350 Eth Bridges, one root, one non-root bridge w/clients, the third a Non-root bridge wo/clients. Plus we have several Workgroup Bridges connecting to the first two mentioned wireless bridges.I can understand placing QoS filters on the...

iedwards by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have noticed in the past few days many messages like the following:5 days, 22:28:54 (Info): Packet from [BridgeName]004096xxxxxx to [RootBridgeName]004096xxxxxx, protocol Aironet DDP, length 740does anyone know what they mean?

ltolom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to extend our network to cover two additional buildings with the furthest being about 12miles. Two of the buildings are in a straight line. Can i do this with the aironet 350 series:RootBridge+ -------------------------Non-RootB...

aichafe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently bought an Aironet 340 model AIR-AP342E2C and according to the documentation it is suppose to support 128 bit encryption. However, when I go to the security setup configuration page the only option available to me for the key size is "not s...

vbitondo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 1200 AP with 12.02T (the latest code, whatever it is and VLAN's enabled. It works perfectly as advertised.However, I am unable to associate to any of the other VLANs (SSID's) other than the NATIVE, DEFAULT VLAN with the Windows XP wir...

Scenario: Have 3 Bridges....in the following diagram...Bridge 1 -----------------Bridge 2-----------------------Bridge 3Bridge 1 is seperated from bridge 2 by 2 miles. Bridge 2 is seperated from Bridge 3 by 2 miles. Bridge 1 is seperated from Bridge ...

When I have a AUTH server authenticating MAC addresses on a Cisco 352 AP, it will add the mac to the filter list on the AP as "Allowed Temporary". What is the time-period for "temporary"?

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to more detail on the Rogue AP detection than in the release notes? Granted this may not be robust, but it does offer some interesting possibilities.1. We haven't been able to make this work...or at least can't find any log entr...

bbenton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a BR340 root bridge and a br340 and wbr350 configuration. The BR340 root bridge's bridging mode changed to an access point to add the WBR350. This also has reduced the range of the BR340 root bridge to 1 mile from 6 miles. How can I regain...

jarlt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card