cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me what kind of performance hit I would expect by enabling WEP on a point to point wireless link using 340 bridges?

mbouchar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please provide recommendations for improving throughput on a wireless 350 LAN. Synchronization of the Blackberry PDAs hang over wireless and can take up to 15 minutes to close once the operation is cancelled. I have tried IP protocol filtering but ...

hi,While using 802.1x LEAP authentication the RADIUS server derive the WEP key during client authentication process.In the Cisco documentation it says that the client aslo derive its WEP key during the same process.Does the client derive its own key ...

With LEAP I can cause WEP keys to re-negotiate by setting the session time-out RADIUS attr.However, when I use this attribute for a PEAP authenticate user, it prompts the user to re-enter there authentication credentials.AP 1200 running 11.56 and CSA...

grshaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone recommend good sources for ready-made ruggetized/temperproofed and secured mounting hardware and enclosures for mounting Aironet access points in hostile environments (e.g. schools, prisons, etc.)? Thanks in advance.

nchinetti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to provide LEAP authentication for a client using iPaq PDAs, however I have found that the Aironet adapter drops the association to any access point (Cisco or otherwise)afer a few seconds, with or without security enabled, using DHCP or sta...

colin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've had an ongoing problem. We put in BR350's going across short distances to some university apartments (1/4 mile most, line of sight). The root unit (on the campus LAN) almost never has a problem. But the non-roots connecting to it constantly go...

selphj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read in the AP350 documentation that is possible to load balance between two devices but it doesn't say how.I'd like to use two AP in the same network segment with the same SSID and WEP keys.How can I do it ?

I am having problems with maintaining connectivity between two bridges. They are set up to use MIC, TPIK, Leap. I have been trying to troubleshoot it and have not found any document that states how to interpet the noise value from the carrier test....

dladen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was using the wireless card without problems in my notebook (VAIO FXA49, WinXP and Linux RH 7.2 (kernel 2.4.19)) until 1 week ago, when I installed a new WinXP driver for the aironet card. I notice that the new driver and/or ACU upgrades the fir...

apl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We seem to have large amounts of packet CRC errors. I am looking at the AP radio port screen. I am not sure what could be the cause. Any suggestions?

Anyone been able to get this to work? I saw the link on how to configure LEAP with the 352 AP and ACS but dont see anything for the 1100. Been following the documentation for the 1100 and ACS and still no Joy.1120 AP latest FirmwareACS 3.1 win2kClien...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card