cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI, I'm really hoping there's a simple solution!!! I have a pair of 8510 WLC's in HA. Running 8.5.161.0, I've just upgraded to 8.5.171.0 (current "golden Image') There are 1907 AP's joined most of the time. However, there are 2 issues being experienc...

leighs by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been tasked to allow a certain AD account to logon and enable a automated ipad enrolment proof of concept.ISE will force the user on to a certain vlan that will have restricted access to the internet, but I also wanted it to stop that vlan being...

ACL.JPG

Hello all,   Working on wireless, CAPWAP is initiated, however AP cannot be joined or discovered by WLC.. using 3700 AP and 2504 WLC Show run and outputs are attached. (for core, access sw, WLC and AP)   CAPWAP State: Join    Finding DTLS connection ...

ljustl by Level 1
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expert, I'm using WLC 9800 CL and i recently downgrade the firmware from 17.5.1 to 17.3.3 due to some voice traffic keep having call quality issue, after i downgrade the firmware to 17.3.3 solve my problem then i found after few days(not sure exac...

Dear all, Our university has been given some AirOnet 1130ag ... perfect for WiFi iot (esp32 based devices).However, one of these AirOnet 1130ag has a specific firmware (i.e not the AP one).Could someone point us where to download the 'regular AP' fir...

thiebolt by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with my new AP AIR-1852i-E-K9 With a supplier we change the Ap from CAPWAM to MObility express and when I execute show version I have : AP Image type : MOBILITY EXPRESS IMAGE AP Configuration : MOBILITY EXPRESS CAPABLEBUT after s...

Hello I have an issue with wifi bandwidth, fyi my device detail :core switch : WS-C6509-Eswitch access : WS-C2960access point : AIR-LAP1131G-A-K9 HSIA login management the problem is, wifi bandwidth maximum i got from wifi is 10mbps, even 1 create us...

I have a 4402 controller and I am trying to add a 1200 series AP as the first AP.  The controller has version 5.2.178 version of code and the AP was just converted from autonomous to lwapp.I verified the date and time of both units and they are withi...

srosenthal by Level 4
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card