cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been using Fluidmesh for 15 years, but recently bought some new kit, 8 x Volos and 2 z 3200 radios.  I cannot seem to be able to access the Fluidmesh Portal to add in my license plug ins, anyone any Ideas please?

Can any one say me Mikrotik router is compatible with Cisco AP? If it is possible then Which model is suitable? Actually I have some cisco AP and Mikrotik Router. I want use those AP with Mikrotik router. Please suggest possible solution asap. Thank ...

Hi, we would like to upgrade our Cisco prime from 3.4 to 3.9 and the documentation is quite vague on the process. can someone help me with the path please and things to consider?  kind regards,Ali

ali007 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a solution to an issue I'm having. I currently have a 5520 WLC that has a SSID for a hotspot on it. I have tried to setup a captive portal page for users to simply accept the AUP. As soon as they agree they get access to the internet...

Hi All In my home lab I used to have a 2504 WLC and a few 2702i AP´s On some of the AP´s I use the AUX port to link an additional host, and with the 2504 WLC that worked great.Now I got me a 1832I running as Mobility Express master instead of the 250...

Hallo,We have vlan 300 (WLAN - Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller) configured in verious routers and the clients get IP addresses from a central DHCP server. The configurations are the same and all locations are working well apart from one. When I check ...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm  having troubles when booting an AP1815 controller/AP : it first blinks in green, then the green light stay on for some seconds then it go to the red / orange / green cycling for a very long time. I didn't measure that time but it was some...

Luc_Aptys by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all I have issue with wireless access for devices connected to through WIFI the problem is the device connect and disconnectI change the device but same vendor and change the access point all make same result i use debug to see where is the pro...

Just curious if people are using the Location settings via the Configuration -> Wireless Setup -> Basic menu.  Do you use it to create policies and assign tags to APs?  The AP name filters work well with my naming conventions and I am trying to under...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card