cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone have a 3D model of the Cisco 1120 router that they can share with me? I work in SolidWorks 20, but iges or step formats would be fine. Thank you.

Temporary by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I am just confused on what is the difference in choosing all vs 802.11 a/g only as Radio policy for WLAN in WLC?  If I choose 802.11 2/g only does it mean n/ac are not enabled? Regards

nino1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello experts, i will have to deploy ISE solution in my setup for guest , but the need is to have the data switched locally.the anchor controller which will be a 9800 along with ISE will be deployed in the DC.so any remote site which has a local wlc ...

Hi,Have a problem getting TPC to work properly in our fabric-wlc. The RF-tag and profile that is pushed by DNAC to the controller looks good with our range of allowed dBms to work in, but the APs have all power levels enabled and in use, obviously co...

trondaker by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, New AP always has its self time, but when joining to wlc, it will get time from the wlc automatically. So we do not need to care about the time issue of the AP. But sometimes, although the AP can ping wlc, but it cannot synchronize its self time ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AP3800 Deployment Guide lists the AIR-ANT2451NV-R as an approved and compatible antenna. However, the AIR-ANT2451NV-R has 6 six RP-TNC connectors and the 3802E has 4 antenna connection ports. How would one go about connecting the AIR-ANT2451NV-R ...

klane2525 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, all the access points I monitor are connected to a wlc. They managed to set snmp to the WLC but I can't set them to the access points. Is anyone capable of being able to help me? Thank you

LeoShq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a Cisco Wireless Controller 5520 that is working with different WLANs to include a guest WLAN. However, recentlythe guest WLAN is no longer able to get an ip addressed assigned to the user devices and just show up in the GUI with 0.0.0.0...

Hi,  I have a small network with a 145AC unit and 2 x 140AC. If they are all plugged into my PoE switch they all work together well (with the 145AC as the Preferred Master).  To make cabling easier, I would like to plug one of the 140AC units into th...

For 9800 wireless controller i want to connect multiple Flex connection Access points , its possible i can use the same for that, in all the we are using different native vlanFor example : 1st site : 1002nd site: 2003rd site: 300 Kindly let me know i...

I have 2 9800-40 controllers in a HA setup. Is it possible to only update one controller at a time so I can switch to the old OS if there is a problem?

Hi,I have the below  controller  and AP'SAIR-CT5760 controller (03.06.05E RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)) and  ap AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 .Some places I cannot   pull cables  . Shall i put extender ?  .If yes  what  can I convert existing AP'S as extender  or else...

moosas001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card