cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, My AP02 is configured as repeater, and my device/iphone is associated on that AP02#show dot11 associationsMAC Address IP address IPV6 address Device Name Parent State3c2e.ffb5.d20c 192.168.1.20 2A01:E34:EC08:8F70:FF0B:A1FF:FE16:13EE unknown - ...

Mika J by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to configure the guest wifi in our company like this. The guest devices connect automatically with the guest SSID and are forwarded to the sponsor portal. Only I can't find a setting how the device automatically connects to the guest...

debascx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a method whereby I could automatically export (in PDF/JPEG/PNG format) the Cisco Prime heat maps for wireless coverage?Our organization would like to give access to this information without creating a limited/guest account in Cisco Prime Inf...

Resolved! Same width Channel

Hello I have access point outdoor . It have  the same width Channel 20 MHz in   dualb 2,4 GHz and 5 GHz ..'!!! So i want to Ask the Expert if dual band have the same width Channel ..it allow low bandwith ??? If it allow a problem throughput !!Because...

I am trying to add MSE to prime 3.2 in FIPS mode and get the error enclosed. I am following cisco documentation, enabled remote account and cisco gave passphrase but it just does not work. Any help is appreciated.

ammahend by VIP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. Any help would be appreciated.  It is a new deployment.  I can ping the AP from the WLC and vice versa, but there is no CAPWAP talk. The Discovery request reaches a switch port connected to the BLADE server(VMware host) but there is n...

Hi All,  Would like to know how I can log  Rouge AP detection, the WLC already configured to detect rouge AP and I can view it from the console, but wanted to know is there any way to log it

giridar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I have a 2960X switch with LAN Base license (NOT Lite). Ive created a Policy-map and Im trying to apply an input QoS marking policy to an interface ("service-policy input XXXXX) but everytime I "show run" the interface, the service-policy...

Amit M. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!After long thinking I really want to understand the reason for behavior bellow. Many times when I test wireless speed I notice that download speed to client slower than upload from client to Access Point.Most of the time I try it in Cisco infra...

Hello,I've 2 Physical WLC 9800 in SSO, and I'd like to know if it's possible to monitor the Management AP Interface to force a Failover  if it's not reachable.I physically shutted the Interface that carry the AP Management IP to see what's happening,...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card