cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am new to wireless bridging. We have a requirement of point-to-point bridging with 600 meters distance between teh two APs. As we have 1562D LWAPS, so i'm planning to do it RAP-MAP mesh. However, i am not sure if we can allow multiple vlans across ...

Dear Sir or MadamI can't connect to our company WIFI network use my iPhone,My colleagues who use iPhone all have this issue.Our WIFI network use Cisco EAP-PEAP authentication, if I use laptop to join WIFI, should be config it like this:if I use Andro...

picture1.png picture2.png
MANNNNNNY by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm with a problem between Xiaomi and external captive portal (+ external RADIUS), the wlc isn't processing back the requisition. My virtual interface address is 1.2.3.4 (for avoid troubles with cloudfare for example), and in callback moment that the...

Captura de tela de 2019-09-16 17-33-45.png

If an AP Group has rf profile set to none - which rf profile will actually get applied? Is there a default fallback or...? I tried to find a command to show the active RF profile but was only able to see the assigned group.

Y C by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day Cisco Gurus I currently have two 2500 series Controllers that re set up as an HA pair, I have two wireless networks configured. Guest: the guest is currently configured to allow access to the domain resources, I inherited these controllers a...

I have a very weird issue with a specific office. My users are not able to connect to my corporate SSID. Wireshark shows that there is no communication between AP and laptop with security turned onLaptop works fine connecting to my guest account with...

msilva by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card