cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

AIR-CAP1702I-E-K9 APs don't function on 2.4GHz

Hello Dear community,   I'm having an issue with some 3 access points out of 7 in a customer's site, indeed they aren't spreading SSIDs on 2.4GHz even if the WLC configuration is well done and it's similar to the other access points on site that are ...

Zaelbacha by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wireless Mesh point to point

Hi,   I have a question for wireless mesh design guide.   I want to have a Point to Point link between two building as backup if the two fibers connecting the buildings fail.in each building i have one WLC that form a SSO cluster. So the point to poi...

Kallur_92 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP Client history

Hi, is it possible to see the clients connected to an AP in the past. i.e, clients connected in the last 24 hours, last 2 days... I can only view active clients in WLC. Is there any way to check the client connected history.   Thanks in Advance

Deepa.D by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Deauth Reason Code 108

Hello, we're having an issue with IoT client modules connecting; there are log entries calling out Deauth Error Code 108.The infrastructure consists of Cisco AIR-LAP1142N-A-K9 APs with Cisco 5508 Controllers. Can someone please provide some informati...

mjo1 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC is not responding to SNMP requests.

Customer is using a 4400 WLC.He has a management tool that works using the SNMP logs from the controller, he can ping the controller using this management tool, but when he sends SNMP requests from the management tool the WLC doesn't reply.The SNMP s...

rraineri by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC crash troubleshooting

Hi everyone,   i have problem that is about WLC crash.what information should I collect when a WLC crash,or a WLC automatically restart?   Is there any command to get some logs,in order to we can know what reason about the issues?   thanks  BR Moment...

Rps-Cheers by Collaborator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Incorrect time SIP wireless phones 8821 CUCME

Hello.I have:- Cisco wireless SIP phones model 8821,- CUCME on an ISR4331.The phones are not displaying the correct time.I think that the phones get their time from the CUCME.Below is the configuration I entered: voice register global timezone 23 t...

leam2 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Verify FUS 1.9 to upgrade WLC 5508 to 8.2.151.0

Where would the WLC show that the FUS is 1.9.  When I do a show sysinfo I have this information: (Cisco Controller) >show sysinfoManufacturer's Name.............................. Cisco Systems Inc.Product Name..................................... Cis...

tfetzer by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

wireless Bridge

Hi , i would like to know if it is possible to have a cisco AP with an antenna that can handle 100Mbps for 10~15 km .     FYI its 3 building im doing redundancy network with wireless connection  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: