Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have six WAP571 in a cluster. I have two VLans, one for internal and one for guest. However, since upgrade to version 1.1, when the guest wireless network is set to broadcast, a user will not be prompted for the guest wifi password. If I disable th...

Hi,   I've got what I think it more cosmetic or bug issue but would like to know if anyone would be able to clear this up?. I've got a couple of 5520 WLC's in SSO the boot images show primary and secondary and are matching boot primary boot image(act...

jon.ellis by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guysi have faced a worrying problem , i have connect a new "AIR-AP3802P-E-K9" to controller , i have saw the state of AP in controller "downloading"  after that there is no response , then i unplugged  the Ethernet cable  (POE) , suddenly there...

Hi, I am having problems with AP 1852,  LED is cycling through red-green-amber-off. it is connected over PoE Cisco 2960 switch. I connected it over additional power injector but sam happen. After that, I connect it over the console and boot it and no...

Hi,   I've migrated a couple of 5520 from 8.5.120 to 8.5.135 to solve the CSCvi63043 bug that was afecting some 2802i.   The upgrade solved that bug but now, in 3 out of 4 2802i APs, we noticed that every 15 minutes or so, the APs would loose connect...

Does anybody know if/how an integrated AP860VAE inside a C866VAE-W-E-K9 router can be downgraded?I've updated my router from "c860vaew-advsecurityk9-mz.SPA.158-3.M" to "c860vaew-advsecurityk9-mz.SPA.158-3.M2" with the result, that the new image also ...

PErampas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I already a end point devices which only supported 802.11b which like to join the Wireless with Access Point 1832i, as Cisco recommendation i did turn off the 1 - 11mbit data rate which cause this endpoint devices unable to join the wireless netw...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card