cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I am new to Wireless networks and a I have some clarifications.   I have a scenario wherein my client needs to upgrade to a new WLC 5520. They have a two sets of 5508 WLC. One pair is configured for HQ office and another pair is for Remote Site...

Hi there,I try to delete some old APs which are moved to another WLC/Prime world or just the WLC was removed. I'm not sure what my colleauges did in Detail. But when I do it, the AP stay in the prime without an error message.The AP is not Associated ...

I am trying to setup evaluation licenses on a Catalyst 9800-CL appliance. I was told all you have to do was registered it under your Cisco smart account, and it will automatically activate the evaluation licenses for the appliance under your account....

Hello. Have IW3702-2E with x4 AIR-ANT2568VG-N 2.5/5.0Ghz 6/8 dBi Omni antennas.AP is in autonomous mode ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JI4.tar. I have run several copy test`s;2.4ghz I can connect 144Mbit only, cause there is only 20Mhz mode available, and real...

Test5047 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,From last few day I have seen this issue all the user are getting IP address on this Guest Network and after that redirected to Guest portal which is hosted on ISE.But two Android Phone, Iphone and IPad are not getting ip address on the G...

How can I turn off logging on this AP? Every time I try and configure it, I get flooded with a new line of information. I was thinking #no term mon but that doesn't work. Is there a way?

Cisco AP.PNG

Hi, I am trying to deploy a template to our AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9 (12.4(23c)JA2) in WCS. What the template is doing is enabling VLAN support for HREAP.The AP parameters enabled in the template are:AP Mode: HREAP/REAPHREAP/REAP configuration: our WLANsVL...

Dears, I have (10) Cisco Aironet 1850i Access Points and it is working as a virtual WLC. Also, I have  windows server 2008 working as Radius server this use for users authentication. I have SSID called Staff and this authentication from Radius.IT SSI...

MOsama by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are using  Cisco 5508 wireless controller (8.2.166.0) We mostly use LAP AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 access points, atm there is 130 lwap's registred to this controller. Recently we started to have upload issues with guestnet WLAN, configured to use CA...

bozo.bogd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI currently am trying to host a local ip 10.x.x.x but intend to point it to a public IP 41.x.x.x. The Global DNS has been done I have attempted to do this via natting the network object which didn't workAlso I tried natting on the interfaces but...

nickospot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card