cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi  we are using ISE 3515 applience version 2.2 in mnt mode and WLC 5508 version 8.4.100 . i come to know that in few mobiles phones sponsor redirection page is not coming,device is getting the ip address and sponsor address is showing in address bar...

Hello,at the moment my company uses Aironet 702W Access Points to get a network connection to the forklifts. We configured them all with an autonomous image. The 702W has 4 Lan ports and is PoE capable. Is there an alternative for this modell because...

Heiko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, We are using Cisco Wireless Model- AIR-CT2504-K9.We are planning for IOS upgrade.Current version - 8.2.151.0Want to upgrade - 8.5.140.0Could please suggest what are the precautions/steps needs to be taken before doing this.Also provide pr...

Hello, I have a WLC 5508 with Software Version 8.0 and recently I installed a certificate for the Management Interface of the WLC. I can see that the connection used TLS 1.0, I want to change it to TLS 1.2. Anyone know how I can change to TLS 1.2? I ...

Hello, I studied some documents about the 9800-CL Wireless LAN Controller, but I couldn't evaluate it because of some privilege issues in CCO.so I have a question. The 9800-CL is IOS-XE based, right? So is it possible to use the 9800-CL as a DHCP-Ser...

Hello Experts,    I am running a MSE with code 8.0.150.0. Its being synced with the NTP server which has its timezone in GMT+2, but when I see the timezone from MSE, it shows UTC.    What should be done for even the MSE to reflect the same timezone a...

Hello,Passive Client is getting disconnected after inactivity means if this client is idel for few minutes then it will loose the connection and we cant reach anymore to client. Here is the topolgy: Core-switch---------------Edge-Switch-------------A...

Hi all Can some please explain me what the type means under FlexConnect group > {Group name} > General > FlexConnect AP. I have several FC groups and I am deploying all the APs in the same way: after joining them to WLC I convert them to FC mode and ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card