Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have to reset a lot of those APs to default settings, and I'd like to ask if I do it correctly: 1. Open the HyperTerminal and link the AP by console cable to COM port. 2. Plug the power cord while holding mode button until I see "Mode button...

Tau45 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm deploying some office extend 1810 access points and having some really poor performance with these out of the box.  I've adjusted the MSS on AP down to 1320 and I've jumped from 2Mbps up to 80Mbps on my tests to speedtest.net.  I want to g...

Dear all,   Just having a look at IW3700 series datasheet and the possibility for outdoor use.   Is someone here who can give me a hint regarding the note there: "Sections of the following standards are referenced for Cisco IW3700 Series Access Point...

Bara1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, we've got a Problem in just one location (warehouse) and only with zebra devices, Tablet-computers and printers. Dell Notebooks and Motorola/Symbol guns are working fine. They have a paket-loss ~60% if we ping them - and that's the way ...

Hi,   I have air-ct5508-50K9 + 100 Licenses (50 built-in + 100 added licenses)   Can I transfer all licenses (150) to another controller? if I buy a new controller without builtin licenses air-ct5520-K9   Thanks

Good morning, everyone, I currently have a wlc with 4 APs and I have the impression that the reconnection between the APs is not being done. Users tell me they lose their Wifi connection and switch to LTE on their phones. How can I verify that when u...

We are pleased to announce the fourth 85MR3 Interim (8.5.124.64) for production deployment.   Access Request :  http://cs.co/85MR3Interim (Within 24 hours automatic access to software download will be given)   Software Image Download : http://cs.co/8...

Salil Prabhu by Cisco Employee
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After reading multiple articles i am here to get my understanding correct and confirmed. It is CAPWAP access point    Requirement: Flexconnect Local switching   1) I have a SSID "corprate_network" configured with FlexConnect option as "FlexConnect Lo...

Hi folks.   Does anyone know what is CSMA/CA thresholds for Cisco APs. By that I mean how low should be a received dBm for one station to ignore the signal from another station on the same channel to avoid same channel competition? I'm interested is ...

IgorFi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a WLC, central, with flexconnect and capwap, we have 12 3802E/I APs and 30 Zebra Scanners MC92N0.   Since 6 months we have been facing some weird issues with the scanners, they kept de-associate and re-associate in random AP, let them ...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am trying to get a Cisco AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 to work on a Cicso WLC 2504 (software version 8.0.133.0). The WLC can see the Access Point which gets the correct IP, but it has been stack at Operational Status: Downloading for the past 24 hour...

AlexPi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,   I have upgraded CMX from 10.1 to 10.4 but the Cassandra module is running with old version 2.0.9. Even though new Cassandra 2.1.13 is installed as seen in the outputs. I have attached some screen shoot for the reference. Please check an...

kmittal by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes