cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello I have bought a used Cisco AP 1100, with console port. I have downloaded putty to program in, but when i enter ENABLE, it ask for at password, witch i can´t type, have tried both with letters and numbers, i just can´t type anything in the comma...

andr6369 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've been using a E1200 router for some years now.  It is the only DHCP source on our Microsoft  workgroup at the office.  There is no domain.  With increasing frequency when the half dozen PCs running W7 which are connected via Ethernet cables are ...

Bill769 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've been trying to filter the connect clients by SSID and we weren't able to see which users are connected to the said SSIDWe tried filtering by MAC address and we were able to see the user connected to the said SSID.We noticed that when we filter ...

How do you setup wireless connection on Cisco 8861? I have enable Wi-Fi using Cisco Call manager. I have turn on the wireless on the phone using Admin settings menu on the phone. I have my wireless on using a hotspot. The phone is not displaying list...

Good evening everyone,Helping a friend with a wired wireless issue. He is fighting users loosing their ip address's on all wireless connections once every 30 mins. you reboot the access points and they can reconnect and will be good for 30 mins again...

mdalliman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why does the WLC lets you set to custom the channels and also turned on clean air technology?. I thought clean air will dynamically change the channels of the AP. or can you still have or set your channels to auto and have clean air on? Thanks in adv...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card