cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All What is the procedure to install the license after generating license using the below PAK and whether any restart is require after installing the license? Thanks for your support   Any prerequisite?    R-MGMT3X-N-K9R-PI30-SW-K9 L-MGMT3X-AP-K9 ...

Buenas Tardes, estoy teniendo una dificultad con un router modelo  C881W-A-K9 IOS flash:c800-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M7.bin, modulo AP 802 ios ap802-k9w8-mx.153-3.JC6 no se puede registrar en la controladora y al acceder al modulo ap service-module ...

foto3.PNG fotoforo2.PNG fotoforo2.PNG

I think I understand most of it now but there are still some questions that I am struggling to answer:   1.) If WMM certification is the 802.11e amendments around QoS, then why does the Cisco 8.6 install guide state, "This UP is used to derive the ov...

shillings by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 5520. it is showing AP count license as evaluation and ap count(adder) as permanent but inactive.  I have 100 ap license. i tried updating the license from GUI and CLI and accepted the agreement. but still the license is showing as evalu...

ziamcaccna by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer has three CiscoOne wireless AP “upgrade” SKUs they purchased, one of which is not in the price book (C1F3UAIRK9).  However, the actual licenses are not on the Smart IB report, just the bundled sku. What happens at renewal? Do they continue...

Hello,   The model of the equipment is AIR-AP1832I-E-K9. - Question 1 -Given the output of this first command: (Cisco Controller) >show ap config general AP0057.7032.2BA1 [...] IP Address Configuration......................... DHCP IP Address...........

leam2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes