cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Resolved! XR license issue

Hello, I'm having problems adding a new license A9K-2T-TR-LIC for A9K-4T16GE-TR line card.i use a router ASR9K with 2 line cards, the line card on slot 0 already has an upgrade license A9K-2T-TR-LIC and i want to install a license A9K-2T-TR-LIC for t...

Hi.I'm testing ISE 2.6 with patch 2 and trying to join the Active Directory as External Identity.And i have following error:Error Description: Failed to find domain controller, please check network connectivity Support Details... Error Name: LW_ERRO...

Jantao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VRF lite route leaking is not working. I have configured 2 route map for import and export on both VRF for providing better control two both the clients. But for testing even after removing the route maps the route exchange is not working.   ip vrf A...

We are stuck in the situation where the user behind a specific OLT are to be provided withone particular service and rest OLT to be provided with service per subscriber. Policy per subscriberhere means the service/policy name which is being received ...

Hi all,we recently started looking into MACSEC, and while lab'ing up, we noticed our 9901's complaining about missing licenses.After digging through whatever information I could find, very few information and no conclusive result was the outcome.The ...

Hi all!I'm serching the way to reduce bgp process memory utilization. Initially i used "soft-reconfiguration inbound always" within all neighbors on my router. For now i configured "soft-reconfiguration inbound" to use bgp route-refresh when it's pos...

Jantao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i have upgraded IOS for CISCO ISR 4431. after i copied new IOS and removed previous Image from flash, when i reload it initially gives error that no Valid Boot image found. and then it boots from same image. please help.  output after ...

mubi.malik by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes