XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi allI see that the following LC are an option for the ICL with the host A9KThe Cisco ASR 9000v satellite shelf has 44 gigabit ethernet SFP ports and four 10 gigabit ethernet SFP+ ports which can be connected to the following line cards that support...

lbarnur by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have attempted the below config:  l2vpn pw-class test encapsulation mpls redundancy initial-delay 120 ! ! backup disable never ! xconnect group Xconns p2p test interface GigabitEthernet0/1/0/10 ...

vkoul by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone    Please suggest me about logging and how can I fix it.I boot ASR9001 version 6.1.4 (I stock this unit about 1 year in cargo before install in customer site and first time turn on). During booting I see logging as below and I see at L...

Anycast by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When using DHCP, platforms such as the ASR99xx and NCS55xx pass the serial number which can be found by doing a "show chassis", which is also the serial number on a sticker, to the DHCP server. This matches the "Rack 0" Serial Number when doing "sho...

andre by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,   How can I learn about ASR9K MPLS Label limits(LIB and LFIB max numbers).Is there any command to check on the device? Are these limits changing with  LCs and RSPs types.Is there any scaling document to get these values? Best Regards ...

mbehadir by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NCS 540 and MTU

Hi,I am testing NCS 540.I connect it to ME-3800 and OSFP between both.I had problem with MTU.On the ME-3800, the MTU on the interface = 1530 (Header MPLS )On the NCS 540, I must configurer 1544 (1530 + 14).Have you an idea ?     

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes