Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to setup some Cisco products for the first time and am having trouble due to my lack of knowledge.I was forwarded an email from the reseller that contains a link to obtain an e-delivery to a PAK file for the Cisco Firepower Managem...

Hello, I'm upgrading Prime Appliance from 3.5 to 3.7. I have Prime setup in an HA role. My question is do I have to break HA when doing the upgrade or can I fail the primary over to the secondary and complete the upgrade on the primary fail back to t...

bhunt7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client has a problem, he wants to create a Smart Account, the problem that his company already has a registered domain and to create a smart account they ask for the approval of an administrator who does not have information about it. Can you help...

Am configuring up a new ASR9901, but there is no option available to set up the day light saving options - ie there is no "clock summer-time" command. clRP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Router-new(config)#clock ?timezone Configure time zone Is there possibly another w...

jvoorend by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes