Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've been trying to research this question I'm curious about but I am having no success on it.  I was wondering what is Cisco's take on CER assigning ERLs on mobile devices and softphones?  If end users have the jabber app on their work iphone/androi...

2020 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Happy new year !! I am Having an issue with one of my clients that Jabber voicemail working from inside the corporate but not working from outside I get a connection issue on the jabber application. Any Ideas ?! thanks in advance.

MABUZAID by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community experts, I'm trying to install webex teams application on linux ubuntu 18.04 machine using wine (which allows to install windows applications in linux environment). After installation it shows "failed to connect to the server error" an...

i need to create jabber srv collab-edge record but the problem the customer have different local and public domainlike example.local for local domain and example.com for public domian , when i create the collab-edge srv record what should the domain ...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM 10.6, Expressways C/E 8.5/MRA/Jabber/SIP (no H323). Got the whole shootin match configured (so ask me any questions besides this one) and working EXCEPT inbound from internet URI calls into Expressway-E. I have a soft-phone app called "Blink" th...

nanosynth by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, The question is related to session creation for a co-browsing session using Cisco Remote Expert Mobile. We want the agents to be able to view the customer's website during a co-browsing session, but we want to prevent any interaction from agen...