Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm wondering if this is already available, if so then I missed it.When I start an IM session on my Jabber 4 Windows and want to continue it on my Jabber for Android or iOS, I want to see the complete IM session chat history on every device. (and ...

sluijterr by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am looking for assistance on customizing the 10.5 client. i am not seeing CUP_Address in the property table. ultimately i am looking to have the msi file preconfigured so once its installed the end user will only need to log in.i am using sup...

cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a couple issues over MRA; the first being able to search the directory over MRA.  When I type more than 3 letters it fails to pull any information except for existing contacts.  It works fine when connected over VPN or directly on the n...

Several users within my organization reported slow response when sending instant messages in Jabber.  The interface response was very sluggish when opening chat windows, sending, typing messages etc.  Response was almost as if the typing was buffered...

0mn1p0tent by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My jabber (both windows/iphone) for some reason doesn't show  contacts' photos if connected remotely via expressway and no issues if it's connected internally. I am using AD thumbnail pictures. Where could be the problem? Is that DNS issue?Than...

Hi,As the presenter on a webex conference I would like to launch an application that streams audio (which can be heard locally on my computer's speakers), and I would like that autio to be heard by the other participants.This is *not* a case of shari...

mlampell1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

New installation of a BE6000S here.  My users got very used to a DND "Do Not Disturb" button on our old phones.  It basically prevented the phone from ringing and sent everything to voicemail.  I would like to do that here.  I realize I can select Do...

domneu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes