Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,In my client existing setup  they are having an AA in which when user press a option say for an example 1 it will ring all the DN's simultaneously, now we are migrating the same thing to an IPCC environment but they want to have same type of ringi...

Hi All, My customer has CUCCX 7.0 with premium license and what they would like to have, when an agent receive or accept the call, a pop up window should appear on the desktop automatically, agent should ask the question which are already in the pop ...

Dear All,We have a distributed setup of Contact center with 2 call servers in 2 different locations. Dial-peer configuration in site-1 has been made in such a way that if the call server in site-1 goes down calls should be directed to call server in ...

Hi,I am using some holiday scripts found on uccx.net as a template and i have altered them to use UK date formay i.e DD/MM/YYYY. In both the holiday and the holidayapp script im getting down to the XML file part and getting the attached message. Some...

gbljoba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to use the DOC variable to do a GET XML. In my GET XML I specify a variable for the Document field.In the DOC variable I want to use the value such that DOC[variable + "filename.xml"] where variable is a directory specified as "...

csg-admin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to write a script that pulls data from an Excel file? I usually get data from an xml file (or through DB Dips via ODBC) but am not sure if it's the same process for getting data from an excel file. Is this even do-able?Also, I heard th...

SAN J by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes