Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using Windows 2000 SE for our IPCC server and we need to do Windows updates. I have been told months ago that we can get the updates from:http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/IPCheck.x?defAdv=N&sftAdv=Nâ„‘=win-OS-Upgrade-K9.2003-1-2a-s...

Hi we have UCCX server in other VLAN than our IP phones .. Now we about to apply ACLs for those VLAN can you advice what communication between IP Phones and UCCX server should be permitted ??thanks a much

tomjoudas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are using IPCCE 7.1 with CVP 3.1 OUR CC is looking for report that shows the Number of calls dropped on queue by system for exceeding the maximum queue time.note:is the only place to configure the max queue time is the router registry?

luai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I need to know why my quality management desktop do not send the calls to server of Quality Management 2.4, there is one day in I specify that he doesn't send them, one day before and one day later this if I work .Here is the image of the agent...

We are currently using EIM 4.2(5) and have set up auto acknowledgement emails for the various inbound email aliases. The customer wants to send these auto acknowledgements from a no-reply email address rather than the address it was sent to original...

Hi AllDoes anyone know if the supervisor desktop can display if calls are meeting the configured service level of a CSQ?I have a customer that had (previous system) a realtime display showing the % of calls meeting service level and what the same fun...

abcronin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a couple of questions that I need clarification on with some backup documentation please as this has to be clarified as we are having issues that need to be resolved.1. Within the system there is an Enterprise parameter that allows the superviso...

SIDE A:UCCE 7.5Callmanager 6.1 Publisher, Subscriber 1CVP A serverAWDB/HDS/WebviewSIDE B:voice gateway 2851UCCE 7.5Callmanager Subscriber 2CVP B serveripcommunicatorprotocol is SIP for all systems.Agents login to ipcommunicators at side B location an...