Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Agent ACD state log

Hy alli have a Unified CCX Enhanced CRS 5.0.2My problem is that the Agent ACD state log report indicates that the start time is 1 h ahead of the local time - the CRS clock is ok - the O.S of the agent is okthis problem is only for 1 CSQthe rest of C...

How to record a prompt with good quality

I usually record prompt (wav files) using Windows Sound Recorder. But I found that the quality is not very good.So, I tried to save the wav file using the default Sound Recorder format (PCM , 44.100kHz,16 bit, Stereo) first to make sure that it's not...

CVP Error

I am having problem in CVP whenver users try to reach the agent by dialing 33333).Call drops after playing error message.I dont have any gateway, This is my lab setup, I am using CVP as voice gateway in callmanger.Please see the attachement for log

Resolved! need help with ipccx 5.0

i would like to know if there is a a specific 2003 image needed for ipccx 5.0. I was told by tac that a cisco 2003 build was needed or the server balks a install, I have build 4.0.5 and never needed any special cisco 2003 build.also have crs matrix c...

bmarlin by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jaguar WatchDOG

I am not able to uninstall the Jaguar watchDog. I am not even able to start the service via windows or ICM Service Control.Bcz of this I am not able to access the URLhttps://x.x.x.x/instancenamePlease tell me how to fix that problem.

robotic soung on ipcc recorded call

Hello everyone.I have the following problem:I have a CCM 4.1(3)sr7 and IPCC 3.5(2).The calls are recorded using a workflow and everything was working fine.Some day ago the voice quality is very poor and robotic.Can anyone help?Thank youGleidson CCVPN...

GleidsonG by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes