Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I think I've figured out how to compile CVP Java projects in Call Studio 12.5 using Java 1.8:1.In Studio 12.5, select the Window menu at the top and go to: Window > Preferences.2.In the left pane, expand Java, select "Installed JREs"3.In the "Install...

Hi all, I have a requirement to validate functional operation between customer application and the Finesse API for v11.6 and v12.5. Are these PCCE/Finesse versions on the sandbox roadmap? If not, would it be possible to provide the software to upgrad...

Can anyone explain how it is possible for an agent to have more calls handled than presented? This is showing up in the real time reports via the supervisor desktop?I suspect that when an agent makes an outbound call that this gets pegged as a call h...

mmitchell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCE 11.6 Finesse 11.6.1.10000-30 In the past 2 days we have had issues with users going into  Not Ready - Call overlay. this has happened a couple times a day for no apparent reason.   It will happen to a group of users, and then they recover.   Whe...

Blacker025 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,I have a user who is the supervisor in two different UCCX clusters.He is able to see the Voice CSQ Agent Detail Report when selecting Queue Data tab in one cluster but unable to see the same in the other cluster. Please see the attached...