Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I have a weird issue when using Spark Team Announcements gadget in the Finesse layout. When logging in as an agent it authenticates fine but complains about an error while retrieving the messages for the room. I have changed the Spark room= to an id ...

We have developed softphone app using Finesse Rest API and it was working fine without any issues at with internal and external partner centers. Recently we had to implement a logic to correlate between Finesse Rest and Notification Response we have ...

plukka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCID

Hi, How can we get session ucid- which is unique to each call?...call data has ani, dnis,uui etc but don't find anything which will be unique to each call......

rpeddi29 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,In attempting to build a third party gadget for Cisco Finesse, I have successfully written the XML specification for the gadget and embedded it through the 3rdpartygadget account as specified in the Finesse Web Developer Guide. This gadget nee...

kgoburn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a situation that callers may call in on an ID but they are in the list to be called for the day. We would want that ID pulled from the list if we make contact, so not to be called.Is there an api call that could do this? Or can we write a que...

Hi We have developed Web Soft phone using Finesse REST API & Notification services. Soft phone has capabilities of change agent state with non ready category & ready as well as call controls like answer, hold, conference & switch lines. Soft phone an...

plukka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Hope you are doing good.  I am trying to integrate Finesse with Zendesk and here are my requirements.> Create a ZenDesk Ticket and assign it to the agent> Grab the ticket number and do a screen pop to the agentI would like to understand what w...

Top Solution Authors