Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hello,I would like to get query rule when outbound (dialer) call is going on. I need this parameter to add to my application link and open this link when call arrives.It seems that parameter (query rule) was available in CTIOS, but now in Finesse i d...

HI,Can somebody help me to know step by step process to implement Agents call back request application?As we have webservice team and they are planning to send me the data on CISCO side, now i want to know how can i deal with that data and how can i ...

Refer some discussed UCCE can get The position in queue of the new call will be SkillGroup.<variable>.RouterCallsQNow + 1. But we had used Dynamic Precision Queue in Routing. we tried to use Dynamic Formula following in UCCE Scripting and Media routi...

Hi all,In attempting to build a third party gadget for Cisco Finesse, I have successfully written the XML specification for the gadget and embedded it through the 3rdpartygadget account as specified in the Finesse Web Developer Guide. This gadget nee...

rohanwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

isthe below error raises two questions:is it possible to delete pods within a production workgroup? if so, how?is it possible to modify the workgroup type from product to lab? if so, how? type Exception report message java.lang.Exception: {"errorType...

rdediana by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAfter upgrading to CVP 11.0, we started having some problems regarding group elements and SVN version control system. When the developer checks out the code and makes some changes on pages that don't even have group elements, then tries to commit t...

isilo0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a query regarding jabberwerx events. I am able to get the notifications from jabberwerx while the user signs in , and changes the states like ready,not-ready and logout.But when I try to make a call, the finese api initiates the call.Bu...