Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Resolved! CVP memory leak?

Has anyone seen this error on CVP 10.5 catalina logs:  SEVERE: The web application [/CVP] appears to have started a thread named [SNMPForwarderHBSendThread] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.  Feb 06, 2016 8:36:40...

Otternerd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're currently implementing a new task routing workflow for a customer. During SocialMiner API and Finesse Client testing everything went well regarding rona. But in the ucce call flow we can't check if rona occured.Most customers require to increas...

Hi All,i facing weird situation. I just deployed SM 11.5SU1 with UCCXSU1. Now the scenario is customer hosted a web form on their website. users fill the form and as soon as user submit the form, mail gets generated and sent to an email id. this emai...

Hi, I'm working on CVP 10.5. I want to route my call studio flow to a special menu after a period of time, for example after 60 seconds i want to prompt a special audio. But my call wont be ended, will continue after 60 seconds as well. Is it possibl...

Is there a way to present other call variable to the agent during the Reservation call other than AccountNumber, BuddyName, and CampaignName?  For example, the outbound dialer import file has the fields LastName, FirstName, AccountNumber, City, and S...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I'm experiencing some difficulty on my CUIC reporting. I'm trying to create a report that can shoe the HandleTime on this format. hh:mm:sec. I also Would like to see the SL Total,. Please let me know if you can help. Here is My Custom Report...

Out of curiosity, why is there still no getLoginName() method for the finesse.restservices.User object? There is getExtension(), getFirstName() and getLastName() for the User object, and we can easily retrieve AgentID from Config.id (not well documen...

nikthoman by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors