Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Here is our environment info: Deployment Type: Packaged CCE: CCE-PAC-M1Unified CCE Version: 9.0.4.0.0.1454 **A little background: Client is an insurance company, and by law, when a caller wishes to sign up for an insurance policy over the phone, the ...

I am building a new Widget which resides on a separate server.I took the SampleGadget demo from the Finesse web site and I have a problem with V 11.0 which I work with.I added to the creation of User an error handler:user = new finesse.restservices.U...

gfoster1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I want to know if is possible to change or generate the CRS with a different common name , i tried adding the alternate name on the set web-security, but the name of the server appear on the certificate request, we need to use for exampl...

amora1977 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCE chat/email

Hi all.I tried to use REST API for Social Miner in UCCE 10.5. I need to create "server side" of communication. Customer side is ready (it is black box and I cannot change it). If I logged in Finesse web client UI, I can chat between customer and Fine...

Hi, all.I am learning to work with finesse gadgets using Learning gadget 10.5.1.I declared an User object as in instruction.finesse.modules.SampleGadget = (function($) {    var user,    handleUserLoad = function(userevent) {        alert("user load")...

Is that part of the configuration simply not implemented or am I misreading the documentation? I see Creates and Updates for a variety of objects under the Cisco Finess Configuration APIs node, but nothing for teams.What's the reason not to have an A...

We have made Agent desktop based on Cisco Finesse - UCCE APIs. We are using 3rd party library to connect to Finesse - XMPP as the connection is through the backend - serverIt is working fine for 90% of the time, but some times agent start receiving t...

HiI'm testing my Finesse API Implementation, but I can't seem to get a list of queues for a user.. What configuration and agent state would be required for this (http://finesse1.xyz.com/finesse/api/User/1234/Queues) call to return a non empty list?I ...