Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I've got a client that is looking to run a thick client CRM app side-by-side with Finesse; the CRM app must respond to call events that occur in Finesse.  I know it's not supported to log into XMPP with the same agent as is logged into Finesse (and i...

Hello Cisco Folks,Would somebody please tell me if this request is possible at all? I have a call type for calls that overflowed from reception. It's called Call_Type_Overflow. I can run a report against this call type for no of calls handled, ASA, A...

CTI servers send very sensitive data collected during IVR interaction with the customer. Most of the time this is account numbers, pin numbers or other data items that are used for authenticating the caller. In this day and age we cannot transmit thi...

kbaddam01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi friends,Am unable to access finesse API URL for login. https:<FQDN>:8443/finesse/api/User/9001 it gives me error (attached).At client place, am getting the error which I have attached. (Image Client snap.jpg)In my lab, am able to get the Agent sta...

Hi,I am working on a java based application gateway to interact with the ICM script using the application gateway node.I am able to make it work using the PVs and am able to exchange the data between ICM Script and the gateway. But I am not able to u...

Hi,I am using CUIC standard, and try to make a dashboard in which we can see in a pi chart the total number of agents talking, ready, not ready, logged in etcIt seems it isn't in CUIC standard or I must have missed itHas anyone an idea on how to achi...

Hi,I am using CUIC standard, and try to make a dashboard in which we can see in a pi chart the total number of agents talking, ready, not ready, logged in etcIt seems it isn't in CUIC standard or I must have missed itHas anyone an idea on how to achi...

Resolved! Iteration

Is it possible to iterate through all customer records (and POD and Request) without having to search for a specific one?  It would be useful in the lab mode for building a snapshot of what is there and for troubleshooting.

erike by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUIC Dashboard

HelloI have a strange problem with a UCCX/Finesse/CUIC standard configuration.I have created several times for several customers with UCCX dashboards which will then be displayed a new tab in finesse agent. I am using the CUIC sample gadget for that ...

Hi all,I am using standalone CVP and I have installed VVB at the hub site. All calls coming from the branch gateway are configured to be sent to the VVB. How can i configure survivability on the ingress gateway? Here is the configuration on the gatew...

Hello, We are trying to use the VXML email element on CVP 8.5, Call Studio 8.5. Here are the steps that are followed in order to configure a JNDI data source 1.       mail.jar and activation.jar are copied  to Tomcat\common\lib2.       <ResourceLink...

isilo0001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors