Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

731 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

146 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

139 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

ACI L3out Pair Firewalls

Hey folks,I'm looking to set up an L3out with static routes for an Active/Standby Firewalls pair, as shown in the diagram below. However, I'm feeling a bit confused, especially when it comes to configuring the L3out with SVI. Any advice on how to pro...

atalebzadeh_0-1714918391600.png

configure DNS for ACI inb and oob

When configuring DNS policy for ACI, you can choose whether to use the default profile or create a custom one. Creating and using a custom DNS Profile will not apply DNS Profile configuration to the APICs. If you want your APICs to have DNS configura...

Ido1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Deleting a physical domain

Hi, we have replaced a Core switch (6500-VSS) that was connected to the ACI Border leafs. The new core SW is 9500 virtual-stack wise that connects to the same border leafs but on different ports/vpc. We have several EPG extensions that use static por...

VMM Integration & Troubleshooting

This document details a high level checklist for setting up VMM integration, then is followed by some common mistakes/errors and faults to look for.   Finally we will cover additional troubleshooting commands to RCA common VMM domain related issues. ...

Adding new MDS switches into exisitng VSAN in NDFC

Hi there everyone,  I'm reaching to see if anyone knows how to add new MDS switches into an exisiting VSAN in Nexus Dashboard Fabric Controller (NDFC version 12.2.1.316).  This option was available in Data Centre Network Manager (DCNM) by going to Da...

TimDo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACI Routing Control - DR

Consider that L3Out Link is not yet in Place between PRD Tnt to ISN RTR ( at left side of the Diagram ). I am evaluating the situation if I bring the L3Out Link between DR PRD Tenant to ISN RTR. At DR Site PRD Tnt through L3Out it will receive Route ...

Query_for_New_L3Out.jpg
MSJ1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.