Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Greeting 1000v-ers!Have you ever thought "I wish the 1000v could ..." ? Are there any features or capabilities missing in the 1000v that could make managing your virtual networking environment easier or more efficient?We'd love to hear any feedback o...

Hello Everyone,Please need your valuable feedback regarding Nexus1000v design. please see attached digram.Will be using standalone server with 2 dual 10G to dual Nexus7000 for VM traffic, but using 1G connection for Nexus1000v management, vMotion but...

mhasabal by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm having a strange issue now that I have valid licenses installed on my VSM. I got 4 of my hosts added to the VSM with the new licence just fine. However I'm getting the following errors now with the other two hosts I'm trying to add. Consequently ...

jbain44 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

thank you so much in advance.i am trying to find out how many CPU the following license can support?Remove PAKProduct SKU Option SKUDescriptionLicenses to RegisterOrdered:FulfilledAvailableQtyL-N1K-VLCPU-VMELA= L-N1K-VLCPU-VMELA= : Nexus 1000V CPU Li...

mhasabal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes