IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering if anyone can provide insight to a CME design that I'm building. The main area that I'm trying to find more documentation on and gain additional knowledge involves centralized routing. It looks as if my options are GK, CCM, or possibl...

alubenow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having a problem with B-ACD Moh. What happens....when i call in, i get the CUE-AA (thanks for callinn....press 2 for Customer Service) when i press 2 it goes to the B-ACD hunt group and listed extentions ring 1 after another. if no one picks ...

Does anyone know if Unity 5x has the same or similar type of demo license that 4x has?I have 4x in my lab that has always just used the license that came with the bundle (10 subscribers and 2 ports). This box is a Cisco MCS box we purchased for the ...